Don't go from store to store to find the best prices, we've got them here! Kershaw 8650 Barricade Assisted Flipper 3.5" Black Clip Point Blade, Orange GFN Handles, Strap Cutter For Sale
8650 Barricade Folding KnifeKershaw Knives
The Kershaw Barricade is a value-priced rescue knife with standout features & standout color.A bulwark against unpreparedness, the Barricade has all the key features needed in an emergency knife all wrapped up in a bright orange “see me” package. A carbide glass breaker is built into the butt end. The sculpted glass-filled nylon handle offers a secure grip whether in glass-striking position or when using the blade. If needed to free a trapped victim, the built-in cord-cutter will zip through seat belts and cord quickly and easily.The blade steel is 8Cr13MoV, which can take and hold a sharp edge, yet resharpens easily. Kershaw’s skilled heat treatment brings out the best in this top-value steel. The blade is black oxide coated to add an extra measure of protection from the elements. A secure liner lock keeps the blade locked safely open during use, then closes easily when your tasks are done.The modified clip-point blade opens one-handed with SpeedSafe assisted opening and the flipper. For convenient carry, it also features a deep-carry pocket clip that enables the knife to ride securely low in your pocket.
- Multifunction: Has multiple blades or tools, enabling it to perform multiple functions.
- Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening: Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock: Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Single Position: The pocket clip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
- Blade Length: 3.5" (8.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.0" (12.7 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.5" (21.6 cm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Black Oxide
- Handle Material: Glass-Filled Nylon
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Down, Right Carry
- Weight: 4.5 oz. (128 g)