8320 OutrightKershaw Knives An outright eye-catching EDC.
Kershaw decided to go blue sky on this one. Literally. The durable and scratch-resistant PVD coating on the Outright is bright blue—and the color is definitely the first thing that you will notice about this attractive pocket knife.But there's a lot more to the Outright. Its upswept blade makes it an excellent slicer, while the 8Cr13MoV blade steel ensures good edge retention, strength, and hardness. The Outright's handle is matching blue PVD-coated steel with a sturdy frame lock. For additional style and enhanced grip, the handle has an overlay of black G10.This medium-sized knife opens with SpeedSafe assisted opening with flipper or thumb stud. Hardware (except handle standoffs) and the single-position pocket clip are PVD coated in blue to maintain the knife's colorful aesthetic. The Outright comes in at an outright affordable price, too.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumb stud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Single-position - The pocket clip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
- Blade Length: 3.0" (7.6 cm)
- Handle Length: 4.4" (11.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.1" (18.1 cm)
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Upswept
- Blade Finish: Blue PVD
- Handle Material: Blue PVD Stainless Steel with Black G10 Overlay
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Down, Right Carry
- Weight: 4.0 oz. (114 g)
- Made in China