Free & fast shipping available, or choose to click & collect at our stores. Kershaw 3935 Flourish Assisted Flipper 3.5" Two-Tone Drop Point Blade, G10 Handles with Carbon Fiber Overlays For Sale
3935 Flourish Folding KnifeKershaw Knives
This is your next must-have knife. Of course, you’ll like the size and how it feels in your hand. You’ll appreciate the useful modified clip-point blade. But it’s the little flourishes that take the Flourish over the top.The big 3.5" blade has a top swedge and a hollow grind. But there’s also a machined recess in the upper part of the blade to add visual interest. Combined, the swedge and the recess also slightly lighten the weight of this larger knife. But we’re not done yet. Next, Kershaw BlackWashes the blade grinds giving the Flourish an attractive finish that also hides scratches. Finally, they put a satin finish on the blade flats. The result is a two-tone blade with an abundance of style and cutting performance. Access the blade with Kershaw’s quick and snappy SpeedSafe assisted opening.The handle offers additional details. The scales, both front and back are machined G10 with a carbon fiber overlay that gives the Flourish a classy, even high-tech look. Chamfering on the handle ensures that it fits securely and comfortably in the hand. A sturdy liner lock secures the blade open during use. There’s a built-in lanyard tie-off that’s actually large enough to get your paracord through. The final flourish on the Flourish is a reversible deep-carry pocket clip for left- or right-handed carry.
- Flipper - May be used with manual or assisted opening knives. Tee "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper, built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 3.50" (8.9 cm)
- Handle Length: 5.0" (12.7 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.50" (21.6 cm)
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Two-Tone Satin/Black-Oxide BlackWash
- Handle Material: G10 with Carbon Fiber Overlays
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Deep Carry
- Weight: 5.3 oz. (150.3 g)