Don't go from store to store to find the best prices, we've got them here! Kershaw 2340 Al Mar AM-5 Assisted Flipper 3.5" Black Drop Point Blade, Black G10 and Stainless Steel Handles For Sale
2340 AM-5 Folding KnifeKershaw Knives
Timeless Al Mar Knives designs meet Kershaw’s precision manufacturing and meticulous fit and finish to bring you updated versions of some of the most iconic Al Mar Knives.The AM-5 is the largest of the AM series knives. Kershaw updated it with SpeedSafe assisted opening for quick and simple one-handed opening. Just pull back on the flipper. The blade is quality 8Cr13MoV stainless steel with a black-oxide coating for an extra measure of blade protection. The front handle scale is G10 — crowned and polished for a smooth feel and classy look. The back is pure steel with a sturdy frame lock to keep the blade in position until you release it. The AM-5 also features a deep-carry pocket clip with Al Mar Knives red logo emblem.In addition to a dedication to the original designs, Kershaw kept two things in mind when creating these exciting Al Mar Knives: quality and value. Kershaw is using top-notch materials including top-of-the-line blade steel and real G10 scales. Plus, they’re paying special attention to details. Yet they’re keeping the prices down on these classic knives — which means these brilliant Al Mar Knives are now readily available to a new generation of knife enthusiasts.
- Flipper - The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper, built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Single Position - The pocket clip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
- Blade Length: 3.50" (8.9 cm)
- Handle Length: 4.25" (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.75" (19.7 cm)
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black-Oxide
- Handle Material: Contoured Polished G10 with Black-Oxide Stainless Steel Lock
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Deep Carry
- Weight: 3.8 oz. (107.7 g)
- Designer: Al Mar
- Made in China