Secured Payment by Visa & MasterCard. Free Delivery Offer for All Orders. Kershaw 2075 Payout Assisted Flipper Knife 3.5" Stonewashed D2 Clip Point Blade, Black G10 Handle with Stainless Steel Bolster For Sale
2075 Payout Folding KnifeKershaw Knives
The Payout is a larger knife sure to draw admiring glances. The big, 3.5" blade of D2 steel features a unique top swedge that gives the Payout a dynamic look and relieves some of the weight of its larger blade. The handle front, of machined steel and black G10, is enhanced by a custom pivot and an aluminum pivot ring anodized in copper. The handle back echoes the pivot ring with a custom over-travel stop, also anodized in copper. The final copper-colored touch is the standoff, which doubles as a lanyard hole.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumb stud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 3.5" (8.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.9" (12.6 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.3" (21.3 cm)
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Black G10 with Stainless Steel Bolster and Lock
- Pivot Assembly: SpeedSafe Assist
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 5.3 oz. (150.3 g)
- Made in China