Don't go from store to store to find the best prices, we've got them here! Kershaw 1870OLDAM Knockout Assisted Flipper Knife 3.25" Damascus Blade, Olive Drab Aluminum Handles For Sale
1870OLDAM Knockout Damascus, OliveKershaw KnivesTHE KNOCKOUT PACKS AN EVEN BIGGER PUNCH IN OLIVE & BLACK
The Kershaw Knockout certainly is just that... a knockout. This US made frame lock features such time tested features as SpeedSafe assisted opening, ambidextrous flipper, and four-position pocket clip. It moves beyond the original Knockout by sporting olive drab handles and a black DLC coated blade!The original Knockout continues to deliver knockout good looks and top performance. But now we've kicked it up a notch with an olive-green handle and Damascus blade.The olive and Damascus Knockout still has its namesake "knocked out" section in the handle. This knocked-out piece in the anodized aluminum frame is replaced with a stainless steel plate to form the sub-frame lock. This steel plate moves behind the knife blade to lock it open safely and securely. Yet because only part of the knife handle or frame is steel, the Knockout can maintain a lighter fighting weight and still provide a strong lock. The result is a knife that's big, yet lightweight enough to carry every day.The Knockout is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening for smooth and easy one-handed opening. Just pull back on the built-in flipper or push on the thumb stud and the blade moves out of the handle quickly and easily.The Knockout also comes with Kershaw's deep-carry pocket clip so the knife can sit all the way down in the pocket. Even better, the handle is drilled for 4-position carry. Lightweight and versatile, this Knockout provides a new color combination that will make it an ongoing favorite.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumb stud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Sub-Frame Lock - One side of a lightweight handle, or frame, is fitted with a steel plate integral to the frame; it is the part of the frame that moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. Sub-Frame Lock knives can be larger and lighter knife yet with an extremely secure lock.
- Quad-carry - The user may position the pocket clip for tip-up or tip-down, left- or right-handed carry.
- Made In The USA - When you see this on one of the knives, it means this knife was made in eir Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade Length: 3.25"
- Cutting Edge: 3.23
- Closed Length: 4.69"
- Overall Length: 7.76"
- Blade Steel: Damascus Steel
- Blade Finish: Acid Etch
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Handle Material: Olive Aluminum
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pocket Clip: 4-Position
- Weight: 3.8 oz.
- Made in the USA