Don't go from store to store to find the best prices, we've got them here! Kershaw 1776NBBW Link Assisted Flipper Knife 3.25" Blackwash Plain Blade, Navy Blue Aluminum Handles For Sale
1776NBBW Link, Navy BlueKershaw Knives
The popular made-in-the-USA Link is looking sharp in a new suit of navy blue and BlackWash.The 420HC stainless blade steel has higher amounts of carbon and chromium to boost hardenability and corrosion resistance. It is an excellent everyday steel: tough, corrosion resistant, easy to sharpen and takes a good edge. Kershaw's BlackWash finish not only gives the blade the well-worn look of your favorite pair of jeans, it also provides an additional measure of blade protection.The handles are machined from lightweight aluminum and anodized in navy blue. It gets extra points for style — and so will you. For a comfortable and secure grip, this handsome handle is sculpted and contoured to fit the hand. It feels big and solid and has a nice, clean look.For easy opening, the Link is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening, accessed with the built-in flipper. The pocket clip is reversible for convenient left or right-handed pocket carry. The Link is all-American—made in Kershaw’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Tualatin, Oregon.
- Flipper - May be used with manual or assisted opening knives. Tee "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper, built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made in the USA - When you see this on one of their knives, it means the knife was made in Kershaw's Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade Length: 3.25" (8.4 cm)
- Handle Length: 4.40" (11.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.60" (19.3 cm)
- Blade Steel: 420HC
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black-Oxide Blackwash
- Handle Material: Navy Blue Machined Aluminum
- Weight: 4.8 oz. (136.1 g)
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Made in the USA