Free Shipping, Free Returns, Cash On Delivery. Kershaw 1660SWBLK Ken Onion Leek Assisted Flipper Knife 3" Stonewashed Plain Blade, Black Aluminum Handles For Sale
1660SWBLK Leek, StonewashKershaw Knives THE LEEK YOU'VE BEEN ASKING FOR IS HERE
Remember when you said, "I wish you guys made a plain black Leek with a stonewashed blade"?Well, they made it.Like other Leeks, it features a task-ready 3-inch blade, slim, easy-to-carry design, and cutting versatility. The modified drop-point blade shape makes it a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it excellent piercing and detail work capabilities. Built of Sandvik 14C28N high-performance stainless steel, the Leek’s blade comes razor sharp out of the box and holds its edge, too. We gave it a roughened up, stonewashed finish to hide scratches and for general cool looks. Of course, it also has SpeedSafe assisted opening for fast and easy one-handed opening. Left- or right-handed, a simple pull back on the ambidextrous flipper or push outward on the thumbstud and the Leek’s stonewashed blade is ready to go to work.A sturdy liner lock keeps the blade open during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks it closed when folded. The pocketclip is reversible for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made In The USA - When you see this on one of the knives, it means it was made in their Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.5 cm)
- Closed length: 4 in. (10.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 in. (17.9 cm)
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) pocketclip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, stonewashed finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum
- Weight: 2.4 oz.
- Made in USA