1385 Airlock Folding KnifeKershaw Knives
No need to hold your breath, the Airlock is here. The Airlock is part of Kershaw's Starter series, designed to provide more style and more advanced features—for less money. For style, the Airlock has a slim, speedy look with a distinctive cutout in the handle that mirrors the handle shape. This "airlock" lets you see through to the stainless steel liners. A custom pivot works with the handle machining for an integrated look. The reversible pocket clip looks like a pen clip and helps the Airlock almost disappear in your pocket.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumb stud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Inset Liner Lock - A strip of stainless steel is riveted inside the knife's handle—most commonly when the handle is a lightweight material. This enables us to create a slimmer, lighter knife, while still providing the strength and security of a locking liner.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 3.0" (7.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.25" (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.25" (18.5 cm)
- Blade Material: 4Cr14 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Handle Material: Black Glass-Filled Nylon
- Pivot Assembly: SpeedSafe Assist
- Locking Mechanism: Inset Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 2.9 oz. (84 g)
- Made in China