1380 Husker Folding KnifeKershaw Knives
Kershaw pulled out all the stops to make the Husker a unique EDC. First of all, while it has a substantial feel, it is also very slim, so it's comfortable in the hand and in the pocket. It features an upswept blade with plenty of belly for excellent slicing. The all-steel handle has a machined, industrial pattern for enhanced grip. This frame lock knife also features one of the most well-integrated over-travel stops you've ever seen. An over-travel stop prevents the frame lock from overextending as you close the knife; this one blends flawlessly with the overall look of the handle.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumb stud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 3.0" (7.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.8" (9.9 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.9" (17.6 cm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Reverse Tanto
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Stonewashed Stainless Steel
- Pivot Assembly: SpeedSafe Assist
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 3.3 oz. (96 g)
- Made in China